The highly trained and skilled physicians and staff at Florida Orthopaedic Institute are committed to helping all Worker’s Compensation patients get back to their job as quickly and safely as possible.
Our Workers’ Compensation program is dedicated exclusively to evaluating and treating work-related injuries and conditions by providing the highest level of care and expertise in a timely and efficient manner.
Florida Orthopaedic Institute works closely with nurse case managers, claims adjusters, attorneys, and employers to ensure a comprehensive and trouble-free process. This includes best-in-class treatment for injured workers and professionally responsive and detailed attention to providers.
For patients, we provide prompt, specialty-trained orthopedic care for virtually all areas of the body at our multiple Florida Orthopaedic Institute locations. Our Workers’ Compensation team first considers nonsurgical, conservative treatment, and will only recommend surgery if absolutely necessary.
For nurse case managers, claims adjusters, attorneys, and employers, we ensure an efficient and trouble-free process in scheduling immediate appointments, submitting status reports and paperwork, answering questions, and providing assistant wherever needed.
To download Worker’s Compensation information, including a list of our physicians who accept Worker’s Comp, click here.
- We employ dedicated Workers’ Compensation coordinators who take pride in accurately completing the required paperwork.
- Our experienced staff provides treatment and patient status updates in a timely manner.
- Our staff has direct access to our knowledgeable team of specialists to get the answers you need when you need them. Through your contact, your questions and concerns will be well addressed.
- Immediate Appointments – Patients can be scheduled to be evaluated as quickly as the same day, based on the nature of the injury and physician availability.
- Punctual Communication – Our FasTrack appointment line (813) 971-3304 is answered by a dedicated member of our Worker’s Compensation department, during our normal business hours 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Multiple Locations – Our physicians see patients out of several locations for your convenience.