GET WORLD-CLASS ORTHOPEDIC CARE WITHOUT EVER LEAVING YOUR HOME. APPOINTMENTS NOW AVAILABLE BY CALLING OUR TELEHEALTH INFO LINE: 888-910-1441 (Toll-Free).
EASY ACCESS TO YOUR PROVIDER
Florida Orthopaedic Institute is offering Telemedicine to better serve our patients during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Telemedicine visits allow new or existing patients to consult, ask questions, and discuss their plan of care with their Florida Orthopaedic Institute specialist. From follow-up appointments to everyday consultations, patients can consult their doctor entirely online and from the comfort of home by using video conferencing via computer webcam or mobile device. A patient would be required to come into the office should they need a physical exam or further diagnostic testing.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- To schedule, call us at 888-910-1441 (Toll-Free) and ask for a virtual Telemedicine appointment, and one will be scheduled for you.
- On that call, your team will determine if you qualify and are willing and able for a video visit.
- You’ll also decide which conferencing method to use, based on your equipment.
- We will set you up with a convenient time for a Zoom meeting or a FaceTime call.
SOME HELPFUL TELEMEDICINE TIPS:
- Select an area with a strong internet connection, either with a direct connection or WiFi.
- Pick a private area that is well lit and free from distractions and interruptions.
- Before the video call, remove any bandages or dressings.