OUR NEW PATIENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: ATHENA HEALTH
At Florida Orthopaedic Institute, we are constantly looking for ways to ensure that you are not only aware of but also involved in the maintenance and improvement of your health, so that you always have the highest quality of orthopaedic care.
If you are already an established patient, you can now use the power of the web to track all aspects of your care. Our new Patient Portal enables you to communicate with our practice easily, safely and securely.
PATIENTS UNDER 13 YEARS OLD
If you are trying to register a patient who is under 13, please call 813-978-9700 for help with creating an account.
STAY CONNECTED TO YOUR HEALTH 24/7, FROM ANYWHERE YOU CHOOSE.
Our 24/7 online Portal lets you:
- Conveniently view appointments
- Request prescription refills
- Access test results and health information
- Pay or view your bills
- Communicate privately with your provider
HOW DOES THE ATHENAHEALTH PORTAL BENEFIT YOU?
- You can send a message to the medical team, request prescription refills, and check the status of your bill in a personalized patient portal 24/7.
- Physicians and other medical personnel are now able to view your patient profile in one system.
HOW DOES ATHENAHEALTH IMPACT MY VISIT?
- Patients will be considered a new patient on their initial visit once ATHENAHEALTH is launched. You will have to input your health information into the new system, even if you have entered the information in a previous visit.
- You will receive a link via an e-mail or text message to access your portal upon registering for your initial appointment.
- You may fill out your paperwork with the link sent from our patient check-in platform via e-mail 5 days prior to your appointment, or via text message 3 days prior to your appointment.
- If unable to complete your paperwork prior to arrival, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment in order to complete the paperwork on one of our tablets in-office.
Monday – Thursday: 8 AM – 5 PM