Your Office Visit
Before arriving for your appointment, please make sure that you have the following items with you:
- Your insurance card
- A photo ID
- List of all current medications
- Report and film/CD of any MRI or CT
- Any X-rays that may have been taken of your injury or condition. Our physicians may not be able to see you without your X-rays.
Upon your arrival, a clinic services representative will make copies of your insurance card and ID. They will verify that all information in our database is accurate. They will then provide all the necessary forms for you to complete and sign. Lastly, they will collect your copayment.
Under the Age 18
A parent or legal guardian must accompany new patients under the age of 18 to their initial visit. The parent or legal guardian may designate another adult to accompany an existing patient during follow-up visits, if it is specified on a Minor’s Consent for Treatment form. This form can be obtained during check-in.
Care & Services
Our health care team is committed to providing you with the highest levels of care and service. As we endeavor to do so, please consider the following:
- Even though you have provided X-rays to us, more filming may be necessary for our physician to attain all of the information he/she may need to properly diagnose or prepare you for surgery or other treatment.
- At times, your physician may consult a professional from another specialty.
- We will always do our very best to meet your appointment time as close as possible. However, our physicians may need to spend a little more time than anticipated with other patients. Please understand that we will give the same level of care to you.
- Because our physicians are specialists and provide on-call services at many local hospitals, it is possible that your physician may be called for emergency surgery during clinic hours.
For these reasons, please excuse any delays you may experience in your appointment.