Driving Directions from I-75:
- Take exit 266 to merge onto E Fletcher Ave./Morris Bridge Rd.
- Turn left onto Telecom Pkwy.
- Destination will be on the right at 13020 Telecom Pkwy. N.
Please call (813) 978-9700 if you have any questions or concerns about where our office is located.
Florida Orthopaedic Institute highly skilled healthcare professionals use state-of-the-art technology to meet your medical needs. We’re your one-stop for all musculoskeletal diagnostic imaging as we have a full range of specialized services that include:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computerized Tomography (CT scan)
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Imaging
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV)
- Digital X-Rays
At Florida Orthopaedic Institute, we make it very convenient to have your diagnostic work done here rather than having to travel to a different facility. We offer early, late, and Saturday hours for MRI testing, depending on the location.
MRI Testing North Tampa – Temple Terrace:
Our scheduling department makes every attempt to be flexible with appointment times and can be reached at 813-978-9700, extension 7991 or you can schedule an appointment online.Get Directions