Learn more about our North Tampa location below!
Driving Directions from I-75:
- Take Exit 266 to merge onto E Fletcher Ave./Morris Bridge Rd.
- Turn left onto Telecom Pkwy.
- Destination will be on the right at 13020 Telecom Pkwy. N.
Florida Orthopaedic Institute highly skilled healthcare professionals use state-of-the-art technology to meet your medical needs. We’re your one-stop for all musculoskeletal diagnostic imaging as we have a full range of specialized services that include:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computerized Tomography (CT scan)
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Imaging
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV)
- Digital X-Rays
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
At Florida Orthopaedic Institute, we make it very convenient to have your diagnostic work done here rather than having to travel to a different facility. We offer early, late, and Saturday hours for MRI testing, depending on the location.
MRI Testing North Tampa: