Our Bloomingdale office has a wheelchair accessible entrance and a restroom available to all. We’re happy to serve all those in Valrico area.
Driving Directions from I-75:
- Head south on I-75 towards Naples.
- Keep right, follow signs for US-301 S and merge onto US-301 S.
- Use the left three lanes to turn left onto Bloomingdale Avenue.
- Continue straight to stay on Bloomingdale Ave.
- Make a U-turn at Cade Lane.
- Destination will be on the right at 1586 Bloomingdale Avenue, Valrico, FL 33596
Please don’t hesitate to call (813) 558-6850 if you have any questions about where we’re located.Get Directions
My experience with both the office staff and therapists has been outstanding. I actually look forward to my time there. The therapists are encouraging, knowledgeable and friendly as well as the office staff.
The staff and therapists are knowledgeable and encouraging. The facility is clean and comfortable. I’ve never had a bad day there.
Have been seen at FOI Bloomingdale on and off since 2006. Every time the staff was professional, courteous, friendly and very knowledgeable. I have always received excellent physical therapy and concern for my continued well-being. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Really knowledgeable and go the extra mile. I went to another place before for physical therapy, only 10 minutes from home and yes, their equipment was brand new, the staff was nice, friendly, know their stuff HOWEVER I much prefer driving a little extra to be treated by professionals who really understand my body and needs.