Written by Laura Dyrda | Tuesday, 29 August 2017 14:59
Adil Samad, MD, joined Tampa-based Florida Orthopaedic Institute.
Here are five things to know:
1. Dr. Samad is a spine surgeon with a special interest in scoliosis, complex revisions and adult spinal reconstruction.
2. He will begin seeing patients at the practice on Sept. 1, 2017.
3. Dr. Samad earned his medical degree at the School of Medicine and Health Sciences at The George Washington University in Washington, D.C., and completed his residency at Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, N.J.
4. After his successful residency, Dr. Samad completed fellowship training in adult spine surgery at Baltimore-based Johns Hopkins University.
5. Dr. Samad joins more than 40 fellowship-trained physicians practicing at Florida Orthopaedic Institute.