Join Dr. Mark Frankle and Dr. Mark Mighell at the 25th Annual Tampa Shoulder: Arthroplasty & Sports Course, taking place at the Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina from February 7- 9. Designed to educate physicians, residents, and fellows on the most innovative treatments of various shoulder and elbow disorders, this course will be formatted with a variety of lectures, workshops, and engaging panels! Find out how you can participate in course here: https://foreonline.org/event/tampa-shoulder-course/
- This event has passed.
25th Annual Tampa Shoulder Course
February 7, 2019 @ 8:00 am - February 9, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
This course is designed to provide the orthopaedic surgeon with a comprehensive update on treatments for various shoulder and elbow disorders including conservative care, arthroplasty, arthroscopy, and fracture management. The course format is a diverse combination of lectures, hands-on workshops and engaging panel discussions. A pre-course cadaveric lab provides advanced surgical techniques for TSA and RTSA surgical techniques for those registrants. A group of distinguished faculty will present their experience, techniques, and discuss individual cases. Ample time for question and answer sessions will be provided for participants to interact with faculty.
Physicians, Fellows, Residents, and other orthopaedic healthcare professionals whose scope of practice includes shoulder and elbow surgery.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Apply innovative methods of assessment and management to various shoulder and elbow disorders
- Apply current concepts to total elbow arthroplasty
- Consider the post-operative complications and outcomes following anatomic and reverse shoulder arthroplasty
- Identify humeral and glenoid bone loss and develop strategies to manage as they relate to anatomic and reverse shoulder arthroplasty
- Develop strategies for the treatment of shoulder instability
- Assess the options for the treatment of massive rotator cuff tears